Social Icons

Pages

Saturday, November 17, 2012

Shows I Give Up

Through the course of enjoying all of the TV shows I watch, it's inevitable to give up on some shows you used to love. For this post, I will share to you the TV series I have decided to stop watching due to some different reasons.

And I am telling you, choosing these is difficult for me. It's like breaking up with a girlfriend. Without further ado, check them out below. Oh, and to the shows I have to say adieu, it's not me... it's you.


1. SUPERNATURAL

   Probably the most difficult for me. Supernatural has been one of my faves ever since, but after season five, this show has went downwards... and it does not stop from going down. The plot's all over the place, some storylines are boring, and it's not just the same anymore. The first 5 seasons were amazing - twists, character development, plot - but after that, Supernatural does not deliver so well. Sorry Winchester boys!

2. NEW GIRL

   I was supposed to give this show up last year, but it's very hard to resist Zooey Deschanel so I continued on with New Girl. But now that the show is in it's second season, it reminded me why I was so close on saying buh-bye to this comedy series. It's not that funny, the characters are bizarre, and nothing is happening that much. Looks like Zooey's charm is not enough to make me tune in on New Girl.

3. GO ON

  Oh, Matthew Perry. I had so much hopes on this show because it features the one and the only Matthew Perry who played Chandler Bing on FRIENDS. But, Go On turned out to be such a borefest. Maybe I'll give this show another try soon, but as of now, it's a farewell. 

4. GRIMM

  Over the top arc, unecessary storylines, unrelatable characters... just.. not for me.

5. GLEE

  I know I am not the only one who gave up on this. Glee just became so bad. Yes, this season might be quite good (a far far far better improvement than the two previous seasons), but it's time to bid goodbye to the students of McKinely High. The characters are boring and their storylines are just plain annoying. Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment