Social Icons

Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

American Idol: Best Season So Far?



This season of American Idol is one of the show's best. The contestants are all amazing and talented. I haven't been interested in the show since season 5. It's already in the point wherein you just want to watch these kids compete and sing their hearts out every week, that will eventually lead to the Grand Finale on May.

Now that only 7 of them are left, here is my Top 4 Idols.


My AMERICAN IDOL is: *drumroll*


JESSICA SANCHEZ. It's about time that a woman wins. For four consecutive years, a guy wins in American Idol. Week after week, Jessica proves to be one of the best contestants of the show. Although the judges are quite hard on her, she still sings as if there's no tomorrow. 

My 2nd is:

PHILIP PHILLIPS. Yes, he's good. But his arrogance and smuginess is annoying. Philip, if you wanna be successful in THIS industry, you have to listen and follow to the advises of your mentors. He also has to change the way he sings and his choice of songs. It's getting repetitive. He has to show some versatility. But despite all of these, he's still one of the biggest contenders of the show because of his looks.

My 3rd is:

ELISE. I just love her voice. I love her personality. The end.

My 4th is:

COLTON. Er, because he's one of the best. Week after week, he maintains his awesomeness on stage. I know he'll go far. But he reminds me a lot of Adam Lambert. 

No comments:

Post a Comment