Social Icons

Pages

Friday, March 16, 2012

#CoolCoolCool or #NotSoCool

After 3 months of waiting, Community is finally back to continue its third season! Apparently, the episode wasn't as perfect as the fans have expected. But nonetheless, I still enjoyed it because...... Community is back! It's really nice to see the Greendale 7 back on my television once again.

Each of the characters has their own subplots, but basically, the entire episode revolved around Shirley when her husband proposed to her for marriage. The funny thing is, the marriage took place in the study area which I guess is pretty cute and funny in some way or another. 

Now for the downside of the episode. Britta is probably one of the most well developed character in the series, bu in this episode, we saw the same Britta we saw during the first season of Community - hard rock, sarcastic, hates everything. I gotta admit that Britta is still funny, but her attitude towards marriage is annoying and, well, repetitive. I was like, "Grow up Britta! Stop being such a pussy".

FURTHERMORE, there is no Chang in this episode which is quite frustrating. Well, I expect to see him next episode! Nevertheless, in my opinion, Pierce brought the entire episode. His funny antics and his racist jokes never fails to make me laugh. Also, we were informed that he was fired in his own company which made him sad that's why he decided to invest into a lot of stuff. I really love it when Pierce has a "sad" moment. Makes him more humane and lovable. (PS. Pierce is my favorite character).

Overall, the episode is mediocre.  But I guess we were expecting too much to the return of Community. It just so happens that this episode did not exceed our expectations. I am sure, though, that the next episodes for the rest of the season will be funnier and better! And once again, I guess I'm just really happy for the return of Community that's why the "bad points" of the episode does not really matter.

By the way, Annie and her boobs are in Jeff's heart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment