Social Icons

Pages

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tthe Start of Something New

Hello friends. Welcome to my blog. Here's a bit info about me, your blogger.

My name is Mark. I live in the Philippines.. a proud Filipino for that matter. I'm 19 years old and a pre-law student. I've been watching different American and UK shows since I was young  unlike others who grew up watching asian animes during saturday mornings.

As of today, 3/2/12, I've/am seen/watched/watching more than 60 TV series. And I think I even forgot some.

So what will you see in here? 



  • TV series/episode reviews
  • rants about some of the TV series airing
  • news about some of the best series right now
  • pilot episodes news for fall season '12-'13.
  • and more... i think
If you love watching TV shows like I do - or heck, if you do nothing in life but watch TV - then this is the blog for you. 

PS. I'm just starting out and I hope - I HOPE - i can post here regularly. :) I'm busy with some school stuff lately so.... bear with me. 



-MP

No comments:

Post a Comment